Reservations

Pricing


Season Date Range Weekly Price
+ Exit Cleaning
High Season July / August 875 euro + 120 euro
995 euros
Shoulder Season May / June / September 728 euro + 120 euro
848 euros
Low Season October to April 525 euro + 120 euro
645 euros

Note: These are 2018 prices and seasons but are subject to change.


Additional information about rental rates

  • We can accept payments in US Dollars or in Euros with Paypal, Credit Cards or direct account transfers.
  • Tourist Tax is included in the prices.
  • Please contact us for an exact quote for specific dates and other stay lengths. The minimum stay is 3 nights. For stays of 3 weeks or more we can offer discounts especially in the off-season.
  • Additional fees:
    - Exit cleaning of 120 euros is required
    - Damage deposit of 300 euros which will be returned when there is no damage
    - Our local agents can also offer additional services on request such as airport pickup/dropoff
    - Please note checkin time – 4pm to 6pm (as late as 8pm may be possible but any later has a significant fee)
    - Checkout times (7am to 10am) before booking your flights

Booking Your Stay


  • Zenazur is our home away from home. We love to go whenever we can and try to make sure that all the comforts of home are already there. For our guests, we have local english speaking agents to make everything about your stay go smoothly. They will take care of getting you settled in and can also meet you directly at the airport or train station and provide other additional services (link) if you need them.
  • The booking procedure is quite standard – we can accept bookings directly on our site here or on VRBO. Payments can be made in either Euros or US dollars and we can accept Paypal, Direct bank transfers, or major credit cards.
  • After receiving your booking request we will send you a rental contract. You will have 1 week to return the rental contract with the first payment (25% of the total invoice) to reserve the apartment. The invoice will include a damage deposit of 300 euros which will be refunded within 3 weeks of departure if there’s no damage. Final payment of the remaining 75% is due 1 month before arrival. Within one month of your arrival date, our local agent will contact you to organize the exact meeting time. You can also request additional services from them such as airport pickup.
  • Cancellation more than 1 month before arrival and you will forfeit the initial 25% payment of the total invoice. Cancellation less than 1 month before arrival and you will forfeit 100% of the rental fee (the damage deposit and cleaning charges will be refunded). In either cancellation case, if we manage to rent the apartment during the Rental Period then you will receive a full refund minus a 75 euro administration cost.

Request Reservation


Please fill out the below form to request a booking or if you have any additional questions.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Message


Check Availability


Please use the calendar to determine if the dates of your vacation are available to book.